STEP 4: INTERVIEW Prep & Candidate Selection

/
0 Comments
Preparing for interviews can take a lot of time and effort in researching the right questions to ask which is why I've developed a whole Resources section of my blog that will provide you with everything you need. There, now you can take the time that you would have spent researching, and go do something you enjoy.

Check out the Resources section for: 
  • Free interview guide templates (1st and 2nd round),
  • Skype interviewing tips and tricks, 
  • Information on prepping and basic how-to
You can also check out our own interviewing journey in the Life & Reflection section.

Good luck! And remember, "success is where preparation and opportunity meet" (Bobby Unser).


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

The 411 on Nanny&Me

I am SO excited to have my son, Logan, provided with the one-on-one care of a nanny in our home. The process of recruiting and keeping a nanny seems intimidating at times and there are so many things to think about and consider. The goal of my blog is to support, encourage and empower parents who are considering and pursuing the path of a nanny.

Nanny&Me provides free resources and information that will support you in finding, selecting, and keeping a great nanny. Nanny&Me will also share our family's journey on the road to building a strong and positive relationship with our nanny.

About Me

My photo
Hi! (not sure the exclamation mark was necessary, but I'm just excited to say hello). My name's Jenn. I am a passionate mom, non-profit executive, real estate hobbiest, and athlete. I'm an enthusiastic person with a growth mindset. I love learning and growing every day!