ABOUT the BLOG

/
0 Comments
Hi, my name’s Jenn and I’ve started this blog to write about my journey and share information about life with a live-in nanny. I’ve always been an avid writer and am taking this life experience as a fun outlet for my writing in the hopes that it will also help other parents who are considering a nanny as a childcare option for their baby/kids. I’ve spent months and months and months researching, talking to other moms with nannies, and joining online mommy nanny groups and I’d like to pass on what I’ve learned. ;-) I'm so excited to find a wonderful nanny for my son Logan and hope you'll join me on our family's journey!

The goal of Nanny&Me is to support, encourage, and empower parents who are considering and/or pursuing the path of a nanny. The blog will not only provide logistical support to recruiting and selecting the right nanny, but will also share our family's story.

I'm a real DIY-er so I'm always up for a challenge and you'll find a whole section on here about DIY projects to prepare your home and family for your nanny.

I'm new to blogging so bear with me as I continually work on a clean concise aesthetic. 


Feel free to peruse certain sections, skip others, or read the whole darn thing…




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

The 411 on Nanny&Me

I am SO excited to have my son, Logan, provided with the one-on-one care of a nanny in our home. The process of recruiting and keeping a nanny seems intimidating at times and there are so many things to think about and consider. The goal of my blog is to support, encourage and empower parents who are considering and pursuing the path of a nanny.

Nanny&Me provides free resources and information that will support you in finding, selecting, and keeping a great nanny. Nanny&Me will also share our family's journey on the road to building a strong and positive relationship with our nanny.

About Me

My photo
Hi! (not sure the exclamation mark was necessary, but I'm just excited to say hello). My name's Jenn. I am a passionate mom, non-profit executive, real estate hobbiest, and athlete. I'm an enthusiastic person with a growth mindset. I love learning and growing every day!