OUR STORY: Update - The Countdown Is On...Join Me On Facebook for Live Updates

/
0 Comments
Our soon-to-be nanny Genette left HongKong this morning (EST) and is on her way to Canada! Join me on Nanny&Me's Facebook page as I post live updates leading up to her arrival.

I just discovered Flight Aware, a neat airplane tracker app that has allowed me to see her plane on a map. How did I not know this existed before?

We couldn't be more excited to welcome her into our home! We've got our bells and whistles and are counting down the hours!

T-Minus 12 hours until her arrival and she's currently making her way across the ocean...







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

The 411 on Nanny&Me

I am SO excited to have my son, Logan, provided with the one-on-one care of a nanny in our home. The process of recruiting and keeping a nanny seems intimidating at times and there are so many things to think about and consider. The goal of my blog is to support, encourage and empower parents who are considering and pursuing the path of a nanny.

Nanny&Me provides free resources and information that will support you in finding, selecting, and keeping a great nanny. Nanny&Me will also share our family's journey on the road to building a strong and positive relationship with our nanny.

About Me

My photo
Hi! (not sure the exclamation mark was necessary, but I'm just excited to say hello). My name's Jenn. I am a passionate mom, non-profit executive, real estate hobbiest, and athlete. I'm an enthusiastic person with a growth mindset. I love learning and growing every day!