OUR STORY: Exciting Update...Work Permit Application Submitted

/
0 Comments

After weeks of waiting for our nanny to receive her NBI (National Bureau Investigation), it's finally come, and she has submitted her work permit application! We are so grateful that she was so organized and had all of the documents ready to go (except the ones like the NBI that she needed our positive LMO in order to get) and kept us so well updated!

She submitted the application today and they told her 4-5 months for processing so everyone cross your fingers that they process it as quickly as possible! Our dream timeframe would be mid-February for her arrival, but even mid-April would be great!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

The 411 on Nanny&Me

I am SO excited to have my son, Logan, provided with the one-on-one care of a nanny in our home. The process of recruiting and keeping a nanny seems intimidating at times and there are so many things to think about and consider. The goal of my blog is to support, encourage and empower parents who are considering and pursuing the path of a nanny.

Nanny&Me provides free resources and information that will support you in finding, selecting, and keeping a great nanny. Nanny&Me will also share our family's journey on the road to building a strong and positive relationship with our nanny.

About Me

My photo
Hi! (not sure the exclamation mark was necessary, but I'm just excited to say hello). My name's Jenn. I am a passionate mom, non-profit executive, real estate hobbiest, and athlete. I'm an enthusiastic person with a growth mindset. I love learning and growing every day!